RCU Forums - View Single Post - ALUMINIUM GEAR BOX FOR REDCAT
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 04:59 PM
zack221

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ALUMINIUM GEAR BOX FOR REDCAT

here is everything nitro racer got to fit on his buggy

1. aluminum front and rear arms: redcat racing. these work grat
2. aluminum arm holders: gpm nitro upgrades fron dinbal. the rear one fit godd but you will have to grind the front on flat and drill 4 new holls in the chassis (be carefull).
3. aluminum gear boxes: gpm nitro mt2 hop ups from http://www.thetoyz.com. after you grind the bottome flat they work great
4. aluminum adjustible shocks from gpm for the mt2: rc mall ebay store. put the fron shock on the rear and the rears on the fron and your set
5. aluminum bumper from gpm for the mt2: rc mall. works awesome with the front arm holder
6. titanium turn buckles for the mt2 from gpm: rc mall. these are too long for the buggy but i made them work on the rear i know it looks funny but it actualy works great.
7. alluminum front hub carriers from gpm for the mt2: dinball. work great
8. aluminum front stearing nuckles from for the nitro rs42: i had them already. work great
9. woven graphite front and rear shock towers: hpi. these are way better than stock, and combined with the shocks they improve handling alot
10. cvd drives from: redcat racing. work great
11. aluminum stearing connecter from gpm: ebay. works great
12. aluminum upper plate from: redcat racing. works great
13. airtronics mx-a radio: tower hobbies. the best radio iv ever had.
14. micro fail safe: ebay. awesome
15. aluminum antena holder and antenna tube from dura trax: tower hobbies. works great
16. 2 speed transmition and lutch bell: redcat racing. not too impressed i should have stayed with the single speed
17. hpi ribbed pipe: i had it already. works good but im going to upgrade the exhaust soon (any ideas?)
18. lrp z.18s pro engine: u can get it at tower hobbies. this motor is awesome its easy to tune and runs smooth and is a direct replacement, and with 1.5 horse power its got plenty of power! one problem tho, the pull cord broke, i ordered a new one.
19. body mounts: tower hobbies. need to be cut to fit but works great.
20. panther step pin tires: panther.com. awesome tires, and you can order it in different compounds too
21. traxxas nitro rustler wheels: lhs. need to get new wheels these rub a little bit on the nuckles when u turn
22. i stripped all the purple off the chassis i think it looks better
23. parma hummer body and proline crowd pleazer body.