RCU Forums - View Single Post - bipe wishes
Thread: bipe wishes
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Passport1
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bipe wishes

The new plane is called a Double-Vision, at this point it weighs 4.6 pounds, and is well over 1600 squares. I needed to be under 11 pounds to be F3A legal and we have made that no prob. The planes are almost finished and I will give updates periodically. I would post a few pics, but am currently looking for someone creative to do a new web page for me. If anyone knows of someone with the time, if would be greatly appreciated if you could have them email me direct so we could talk.

The Chinese version is very similiar and with a DA-50 and the big surfaces it should be an incredible 3D airplane. Delivery is roughly 2 weeks out. Please email if interested as your response will have a direct affect on weather we have them make a full production run. [email protected][/email]

Now, Dick, what kind of stuff are you running. NO WAY YOUR TWIN SHOULD BE AS ROUGH AS A SINGLE. Are you sure the cylinder heads on the twin are on opposite sides<G> That would explain any similarities in vibration LOL (Just kidden, send me a pic of your new one)

Chip