RCU Forums - View Single Post - Civil Discourse
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 02:39 PM
SPLIT S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Civil Discourse

ORIGINAL: JUGFLIER

I think everybody just has "cabin fever". Man those guys in the northeast are just gettin pounded by snow. And it's cold here in dixie. I think once springtime comes and we start crackin up planes we wont have time to see who is arguing with who. And we probably won't care. I'll be spending my nites trying to get em back to gether for the weekend.

As for me i know i have been involved in a little verbal joust, but i have made my point and moved on. ( I really want you guys to think i'm a swell guy). I learned from my wife that i rarely can have my way. HEHE. By the way when my wife and i argue, i always get in the last word........Yes dear. But seriously, we rarely agree on everything. But i try to meet her halfway at least, I think sometimes in the flying clubs that is where the macho comes out of some. The ability to rule over, be top dog, however you want to say it. Frankly, if we ran our homes the way we try to run our clubs we would have a full fledged revolt. Plus maybe a few frying pan knots on our heads.
I have about 8" of snow/sleet/ice in my yard here in PA so if anyone wants to head North and help shovel, come on up. You can help finish my Extra after we're through.

Dan