RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help! - Seperates..RD6000 nothing works!!! HELP!!
Old 02-15-2007, 02:01 PM
asinla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! - Seperates..RD6000 nothing works!!! HELP!!

Help! - Seperates..nothing works!!! HELP!!

Hello all.

I finally decided to go seperates on my Walkera 22E using electronics I have had for a while. I have the following..

Century 6ch Universal rx
Walkera Brushless ESC
GWS ICS50 E Brushed ESC for tail motor
GWS PG-03 Gyro
Airtronics RD 6000 Super TX

The heli was flying great already with the built in 4 in1.

You can see my connections in the pics attached.

I connected the batt sides of the 2 ESC together and soldered onto the Deans. I made the relevant connections to the 2 motors. I plugged the Elev servo (Front) into ch 1, Left Aileron servo (Rear Left) into ch 2, Main motor esc into channel 3, gyro into channel 4 and right Aileron Servo into channel 5.

I turned on the transmitter and then plugged connected the batt (11.1v 1200mah Lipo)

The gyro light came on and seems to be working but NOTHING else happens. No power to servo's or motors. The Main motor ESC did not beep like it used to. The tail rotor ESC got a little warm but thats it. I called Heli World who supplied the Radio and rx and they were less than helpful.

Any ideas?

I have tried reversing the polarity to all the connections. At one point during my trying different things one of the servo's moved briefly, the gyro light did not go on and then there was the faint smell of burning. i quickly disconnected the batt. After that I tried a few other connections and the gyro was woking fine again but nothing else.

The crystals are the ones supplied with the radio. Single Conv 72mhz.

Please help! I hate not having a working bird especially now that I have some time to fly!

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ur52384.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	622254   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj26577.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	622255