RCU Forums - View Single Post - Boy just once
Thread: Boy just once
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2003, 04:25 AM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boy just once

I ordered the radio through Hoizon Hobbys which is the distrbutor for JR. I bought the FM version of the 8103 with four jr 537's and the 549 reciever, $469.99. Ya the 537's are not the greatest of all servos but that's besides the point.

This was my first JR purchase and will probably be my last if Hoizon does not take care of this.

Other vendors I've had problems with are Sig, Lanier, Great Planes, Hobby Town USA, that's all I can think of right now.

I've tried to support my local hobby shops time after time but they do not carry the things that I need 95% of the time. So I go to internent sales most of the time because I can find anything I need 100% of the time and have it shipped right to my door. I fly mostly 1/4 scale and above so needless to say all my hobby shops carry are park flyers and RC cars.

Out of all the problems I've had Great Planes has got to be the WORST place of all to buy from and now JR is getting close in my book. I bought a Great Planes Patty Waggstaf 1/4 scale arf in October from Hobby Town USA and I'm still waiting on parts that got broke in shipping for that.

This hobby is really starting to suck and is becoming less fun as the years go by. I can't even finish anything I have because of all the broken stuff I have to replace. My basement is in shambels and my wife is getting pissed at me because of all the broken crap I have laying around unfinished. I have 4 planes that I could fly if it wasn't for something being broke on them. That is all for now I'm so pissed I can't even see straight to type.