RCU Forums - View Single Post - top flite p-51 giant scale build
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 10:10 PM
dragonfly24_24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: top flite p-51 giant scale build

hey doubles i did find a job i start it on saterday of all days. School is going great. I am almost done with the General section f my A&P School. I will be starting Airframe on the 26TH of this month. whaoo!!!! the job i got is working at Jiffy Lube. Last week a maidened a .40 size funtana.

As far as breaking in your DA there is a lot of contraverse about how to break in a gas engine. Now if you recall from mowing and weed eating around your house. You went down to the hardware store and bought a weedeater stuck fuel oil mix in the gastank, pumped the carb a few times and pulled the string and you really have not done much else to it. the guy who makes my engine says to peak out the engine then back it of 100 to 200 rpms and fly it in. no bench running. But if you just want to here that puppy holler, go ahead and start it up. i am going to send my engine back to the guy and have the upgraded electronics put in it, since i did buy mine second hand.

well thats about it for me i have not done anything on my stang in quite a while. Basically waiting on income.