RCU Forums - View Single Post - top flite p-51 giant scale build
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 06:43 PM
yarom
My Feedback: (82)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: top flite p-51 giant scale build

Excellent . I'm in Whistler for Spring break. The more snow, the happier I am...

ORIGINAL: doublebs

It SNOWED last night and today it's raining!!!!![&o] . and to think that just yesterday i was out in my yard playin' with the dog , watching the the new grass grow and wondering if it was too early to wheel the barbeque out , uncovering her , and maybe even givin' her a spring cleaning..... ahhh yes , mother nature can sometimes be a real b**ch ! it's suppose to pour all weekend so maybe i'll work on the plane a bit .

dragon , glad to hear about the job man thats great !!!! airframe !! very cool D , thats wicked . so tell us more about the maiden. any surprises? likes or dislikes of the funtana . i almost bought one last season but instead bought a sig sundancer . love to know what you thought of her . at least your early impressions .

mike , thanks for the dl 50 forum . after i'm done here i'm going to check it out . you too dragon , thanks for the advice on breaking in my da both of you have been very helpful .

i have also read about what you guys are saying with the break-in in some forums last night . like you say, it seems to be a personal preference . somehow it goes against my instinctive need to test , then test some more . i think i might mix up a gallon of fuel , start it up ,and run a tank through it . if anything just to hear it . then, the rest i'll do as i practice taxi-ing and getting use to the ground handling characteristics . you're right , i didn't break in my weed wacker!! however i didn't spend $3500 + on it either !!! LOL .

gr8 , good to hear from you. that fuse looks nice . where is the horizontal stab ? am i missing something here? is that a tf kit? if you've got any good tips you'd like to share on glassing don't be shy . this will be my fist time as well so please let us know how its going .

later fellas ,

b