RCU Forums - View Single Post - buying a new one
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
YZF Desert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: buying a new one

ORIGINAL: Gyrotech

Because mixing gas and finding powerbands is lost. Because 4strokes make more power and are faster bikes.
I like both for many reasons and if I was looking for a bike I might look at a ktm200exc which is 2stroke.

ORIGINAL: fastguy

especially 2 stroke because no one rides them anymore.
why []
The technology of four strokes have come around since they first came out and they are a whole lot lighter now than they used to be, still might be a little heavier than a 2 stroke but im not sure maybe there the same, 2 strokes a pain to ride because the power they make isnt smooth they make all there power at the power band, Its hard to explain I knoiw a bunch people that were diehard 2 stroke ridders and when they rode a four stroke for the first time they sold there 2 stroke and bought 4 strokes. Im not trying to talk you out of a 250 but in the future you will probably be riding a 4 stroke. I think there going to stop making 2 strokes pretty soon. As for a KTM they are nice bikes I dont like them but they are more money to buy and parts are harder to find in stock and more money.