RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lost my lake
Thread: Lost my lake
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 09:32 AM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Lost my lake

I just got myself a weedwacker to clear the woods by the lake. [link=http://www.amazon.com/Husqvarna-String-Trimmer-35cc-Model/dp/B0001P4QF4]Problem is I got one that claims to be 50% quieter[/link]. Reading this post - I think I may have to take off the muffler (or at least make her louder - tuned pipe may do the trick) so the lady accross the pond wont find my boats to be as loud as the trimmer.

I am sure if I try not to look like I am enjoying myself it will help. [>:]

(I am sure it varies by town and state though anyone know what (or have experience with) being a land owner and having a neighbour who complains about the noise. I own one side of the pond and she has the other. (I hope she is deaf but am just preping in case she is not). I have already got permission from everyone else. I may have to stop by with some flowers and introduce myself before I have a chance / reason to be on her bad side. (couldnt hurt).

The guy at the top end of the pond has 4 horses and said its no problem - he said it would be good for them to hear noises like that so they spook less near traffic (nice way to look at it).