RCU Forums - View Single Post - SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 01:37 AM
laceycopter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SERVICE AT DRAGANFLY INNOVATIONS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: AeroRecon

Adding my 2 cents in here for the record. Service and support and shipping have ALWAYS been great when dealing with DFI directly. For board issues I deal with Mike at Spectrolutions with same results. No issues here. I hate threads like this. One bad experience can really leave a bad taste in the mouths of others for a long time that takes 20 rebuttals to finally wash clean. How about a thread with a post every time you have things work out as expected??

Good point AreoRecon...Nobody remembers to say "Thanks" when things go right. I've had some shipping cost issues with ordering from the DFI site. But a phone call always got them straightened out. I have never had a problem getting a question answered and always recieve what I've ordered.
And Mike at Spectrolutions....That guy is as good as it gets...I've never needed a board repair but I get alot of my spare parts (motors and bearings ..mostly) and my blades from him...talk about FAST service...thoses guys are Great!
And the Draganfly itself is just Unique.. I fly alot of bigger 3D heli's.... The draganfly is just FUN! I still can't believe how easy it is to fly. After a few hours of 3D flying....I always take the Draganfly out to wind down, relax, and have fun.
Bottom line...would I recommend DFI and the Draganfly to friends?.....Yes..Yes..Yes!!!
Happy Flyin,
Lacey