RCU Forums - View Single Post - 80+ MPH?! I don't think so...
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:54 AM
mashn76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 80+ MPH?! I don't think so...

yea i go through alot of front lower arms on my tornado xp too. couple times was curbs, thats a sure break there. one time i had weak radio batteries and it ran away to wedge itself under a car tire, the lower arm wasnt the only thing i broke that time lol. couple other times i did some jumps ending in some massive cartwheels. but i do also have a volcano which i have yet to break anything on it, its definately alot more durable. but tell ya what these cars are great for the money, i dont work on my cars any more then my friends do their traxxas, ofna, losi, etc. they are right beside them in speed as well. if i could see the difference, i could warrant paying 2 or 3 times what these cars cost. but they are in no way 2 to 3 times better in my mind. you can do some major mods and or hop ups with the $200 or so difference. i have a friend that bought a smartech (also a cheap car) he has had nothing but problems with it, but im not going to bash their threads about it. they might have some decent products. maybe he just got a bad car who knows. oh yea and im not a hater, maybe thats the difference. well as i say to all my rc friends, have a ball and mash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REDCAT tornado xp, volcano sv, tsunami