RCU Forums - View Single Post - Parkzone T28 Trojan: A new "best" electric trainer?
Old 04-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Airbourne in Japan
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone T28 Trojan: A new "best" electric trainer?

i'm definately gonna get the pnp version when it comes out. i build a lot of planes over the winter and get pretty fatigued with but i'm always interested in new planes especially if they're already built. i like the specs on this, it's pretty big and comes already built with a decent looking brushless motor and esc, so i can quickly get it flying. some of my planes take years to get built. also it's z-foam. the parkzone warbirds i think are nice looking models, but not that strong especially the wings. i've had the p51, which kept spinning and the wing folded, which was a shame as it flew otherwise pretty nicely, the spitfire, which i put a brushless outrunner in the stock gearbox and half the wing broke off on the second flight, and the fw190, whihc i've flown twice now, and that's pretty slow with the stock brushed motor, but flies ok and hasn't spun in yet. i'm not gonna buy anymore of the warbirds unless they're made of z-foam.