RCU Forums - View Single Post - Project Glow convertion for flying wing MPX (TWINJET)
Old 04-20-2007, 09:27 AM
balsaeater

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Project Glow convertion for flying wing MPX (TWINJET)

OK here is the project
EDIT SPECIAL: the wrong name (twinstar) should be twin jet so all Twin star reedit with twin jet

take a twin electric motor MPX TWINJET delta plane and convert it to glow 25 OS FX

Not a new idea as I saw it fly in Spain complements of the LHS angel model in Malaga region

They did it with a glow 32 pusher prop 7.5*6 which in dives must be hittiing 110mph easy

tomorrow I buy the same plane but mine will be tractor on a extra rear mounted tail or a front nose job haven't decided except most likely will be former tail mounted option

to much trouble for me to mail order a reverse pitch prop from angel model

I want a quick easy to build easy to fly plane to revive my glow skills after 10 years in in electric so I can bring a few glows on holidays with me along with fast small electrics pylons as the bigger electrics would need generators to recharge and glow fuel is easier and cheaper to get on holidays and I am still swimming in glow motors from 1995 era

This model will refine my delta abilities so that when I do the same delta idea using a OS90 VR DF with a prop 12*8 cut down to 10*8 I should be able to keep on top of the 150mph speeds
So where possibile will put up pics

for now a rough sketch drawing of the idea is shown

balsaeater