RCU Forums - View Single Post - ASM C-130
Thread: ASM C-130
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 03:24 AM
fgpierce
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ASM C-130

We're building one now. Not very impressed. The mains are ok but must remain inflated to keep aircraf off ground. The setup for the main doors is flaky. the main wheels are low quality and too big
Front gear is ok but the aft door doesn't work reliably and the front door has no given ideas as what to do with it. Your on your own here!
For the price of this arf I really expected more. Just how long will this plastic fuse last in the heat and cold.
I can't begin to count all the arfs, kits and scracth builts I've done and ruly believe if you want it your way ...... fix it or build it yourself. I do exspect something for what I paid for and ASM does not charge Nitroplanes. comprices
I just got thru assmbling the ASM Comet. First flight it took off great, flew great BUT during the second circut the left aileron pocket mount failed resulting in the plane rolling into a mess on the ground...... TOTAL LOSS. ALLONG with one of my OS 40fsr's busted! I haven't checked out he radio gear yet.
I'll finnish and fly the ASM C-130 But it's going to be a cold day before I get another ASM ARF.
This is not meant to be mean spirited or flame but I'm really disspointed. Two high dollar arf's like this is not good.
I didn't state all the problems,just a few.

Good luck