RCU Forums - View Single Post - Price difference! WOW!
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 11:55 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Price difference! WOW!

Our LHS are non existant. We had two. One bought me out when I went to flight school, and then wouldn't listen to what sells. They got rid of a lot of my stock that kept me going, and brought in a ton of 3 blade props and junk noone would ever buy. The other will not stock what people buy either. They are big enough in other things that they don't need to, but are suffering in RC. They keep getting in and out. About 99% of the guys here fly Futaba because that is what I always sold and people like it. This shop only stocks JR stuff, and a lot of it. He is the only one in the valley that flys JR. He also won't stock things like hinges and screw and stuff like that. Those are the reasons that we don't buy from him. If he would listen and stock the stuff people will buy, he would do a boomin business like I used to. We had a great shop, but when I got out of college, I went to flight school to fly the big ones and noone else wanted to take on the store. Bummer now. I wish I still had the dealerships. I would put a model shop in the back of our office building.