RCU Forums - View Single Post - GY401 problems with R50 Titan
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Sarosh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GY401 problems with R50 Titan

Thanks guys, i fixed the tail rotor, now it has no in and out play anymore.

Ncrego i tried your setup, it doesnt help at all. it still wants to spin around, if i make a slight adjustment, it will not respond or will go oppsoite way so fast. basically no control.

i have everything set up properly, the servo horn, rod, and linkage on the tail rotor. i followed the setup on raptortechnique.com

I am totally clueless now. My guess is the gyro is defective or broken or something..

When i do test with it before starting the motor, the gyro does respond when i turn the heli around. it responds just like it is supposed to in my guess as described on raptortechnique.

I wish i had a expert locally here, the nearest one is 2 hours away. and he is only at the store every other saturday, and this saturday he will be there. i just am not feeling like driving all the way down again. i have been in the cities the last 2 saturdays.

any other suggestions guys?

i set the servo horns in normal mode at 0% and when its centered the tail rotor horn is perfectly straight pointing to the boom as described on raptortechnique. when nose is turned left, the servo moves clockwise. so this is correct.

oh also the rudder servo i have on that came with the gy401 is Futaba S9254 digital servo.

I tried tonight with DS on and off, delay pot to 0 and full at different occasions. changed senstivity on HH mode on the TX from 70 to as high as 90 and then as low as 20 or 30

Oh boy this is a headache!!! maybe my rudder link rod isnt moving freely enough? i have 3 clips on, should i remove 2 and leave only 1 on?