RCU Forums - View Single Post - Esky Honeybee FP Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Whirley Bird
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Esky Honeybee FP Thread

You need to Make 1/2 to one full turn on the linkage rod.
Then plug in the battery, make sure the TX all the slider switches are all centered.
I WEIGH EACH PADDLE AND i MEASURE EACH ONE ON A GLASS TOP TABLE.
Strive for perfection.
Measure the distance between the paddle sleeve and where it is tightened down at the rotor head

Namely - left, right, fwd or backwd control will move the swash plate perfectly and preciselly in all 4 directions.
But at the same time - what's strange for me (as a newbie!), as looking on how main rotor (while spinning) is tilting accordingly - it seems that it's not tilted perfectly forward for instance. It is tilted forward but there's also a very small portion of tilting left at the same time. So, it just seems to me that full forward with force the heli to go forward but at the same time tilting it very slightly left. The same with other 3 directions - they don't seem perfectly 'clear'.

Hmmm... maybe it's the matter of some advanced calibrating? Anyone of you had the same thing with HB FP? Any advice on how to calibrate that?
[/quote]

yeah, I agree, it definately could be gyroscopic procession, but needless to say, it's working correctly, and you wont have a problem with it once it is in the air.
[/quote]