RCU Forums - View Single Post - Am I right or wrong?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 06:33 PM
dirt dummy
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I right or wrong?

Thanks for the replies ! The first thing I always do is check a persons feedback. His was excellent no negative feedback.

Cap2323cm. You are right about buying a plane on ebay. But I had no idea to ask if he was going to remove the tail. The easy sport is not that big a plane. I have seen on ebay where large scale planes have had to be taken apart. I feel that he should have mentioned it to me.

Mike Bogh Sorry I posted this in the wrong place. You can see by my post count that I am new here. I am not looking for my money back, Just a new tail or the $26.00 to buy one. The rest of the plane was as stated except for some hanger rash that he did'nt mention. The rash does not bother me just the tail.

Pinball As iI stated in this reply I did check his feedback it was good. He shiped it out real fast to. I gave him negative feedback after 5 day's of going back and forth with e mail's trying to get a new tail set.

JS3 Thanks for your concern but I don't think its worth my time or aggravation to go through the ebay complaint process. I think I will send the seller a link to this thread, Because he treated me like this was not a big deal and I was wrong for complaining.
Here is a link to the Item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...112554140&rd=1

Once again I didn't want or expect a refund I just wanted a new tail set. They are $26.00 on ebay. I don't think that's to much to ask, But he did! I will caulk this up as a lesson learned. Thanks for the replies I will send him a link to this so he can see I am not the only one who thinks he is wrong. Mabey it will help out the next guy.