RCU Forums - View Single Post - Am I right or wrong?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 02:12 AM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I right or wrong?

js3: Entirely wrong hey. I don't think so bud. A lawsuit give me a break. That is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. The person selling the plane should have stated that he was going to remove the tail. Yes I agree but like I've said 3 times now he should have not assumed this and asked how the plane was to be shipped BEFORE he even placed a bid. Ebay stresses this in great detail to email the person if you have questions BEFORE you bid.

You people are missing the point entirely, reread my posts.

I have seen people remove tails on planes sold on ebay and this is the best way to ship, but dirtdummy was not aware and got a real hack job. The best thing for him to do now is to cut his losses and jot this down as a lesson learned.

And once again ya it's not right but what choice does he really have. To take a lawsuit against the seller, I don't think that is a real solution. Report to ebay harbor, yes this is what I would do. Will the person be banned? I doubt it unless there have been complaints before.

BTW I'm not a ebay rookie and I know what the heck I'm talking about so don't talk to me like I'm an idiot js3.

sideshow: Do you want to know what a ridiculous statement is? That is to say "Would it have been OK if the seller had chopped the fuse just behind the firewall?" This obviously has no bearing on the subject because we are not talking about the firewall, duh. Why the hell would he cut it there? You need to reread my posts as well and the above for js3.

dirtdummy: again I'm sorry you had this problem but like I said at least you will know next time. I would contact ebay and tell them your story and maybe they can help. Good Luck!