RCU Forums - View Single Post - FLITON - AJ Extra 330S "Build thread"
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 PM
papajeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FLITON - AJ Extra 300 "Build thread"

I would personally like to thank #63,whomever #63 may be, because every part that was individually bagged had the number 63 on it. This would make anyone receiving this model extremely confident that someone took a lot of effort to make sure that everything is complete and in proper condition. This was certainly the case with my AJ Extra!

Once all the parts were checked to make sure that none were missing, using the construction manual as a guide since there was a complete parts list, it was noticed that the manual was very organized, informative, logical, easily understood, and contained numerous photos of each and every construction step, and even included a Table of Contents! This is unusual, to say the least, but very welcomed.

Now, there's this little package of lasercut parts that looks like a jigsaw puzzle and goes together like one, and it's the Fliton signature "EasyUp" motor mount. I just could not resist........so let's start with the little puzzle-motor mount.

Oh, one more thing, I could not help this either.........I had to..... kind of .......you know......place the parts together......just to see what it would look like......eventhough I have seen dozens & dozens of photos of the AJ Extra over the past several months!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12282.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	713297   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99552.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	713298   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91518.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	50.5 KB