RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mini Titan thread
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 01:25 AM
noguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mini Titan thread

Hey just bought a MT and I am almost finished puttin' her togeather. Components all seem quality and precise. I like the tail design(slideout bulkhead with tail gear).
I went with:
gy401
short on cash so no digital tail servo yet. I decided to try the waypoint W-092SH very fast analog servo for <$20. (.09sec @ 4.8v; fastest analog servo to my knowledge) The tourqe is less than half that of the S-9254 but I also have a bit of curiousity to test this servo out. also I no stick banger so hopefully the tourqe will not be any issue.
hs-65(mg) for swash
ace 40a SC & TT obl outrunner (stock from TT kit)
ar6100

I have ordered one cheapo 3s pack to try with the stock power train & am going to get a 4s pack and a z-pow' 450th outrunner. I have been reading up about 4s setups and I want to see what kind of flight times the 450th/4s combo will yeald, as I have heard many reports of short flight times with the stock MT.
I will report my progress as it unfolds.

Also I have heard this heli is very capable of all 3d. I keep hearing the word "smooth" when people describe the Mini Titans' flight character. I am so excited to fly this thing. I hope to get first test flight by the end of the weekend.

Guizmo17 , I purchased mine from [link]http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/10640[/link] best price I could find $199 for kit/motor/esc. They also carry all parts.

Happy flying!
, Noah