Old 07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: HITEC FLASH 5 CRYSTAL QUESTION

Now with that being said I will point out the RCU rules on illegal activities

PIRACY OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES:
This community forum is a place for ideas and constructive participation, and not a place to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities. This type of activity includes, but is not limited to, advocating or asking for information regarding software piracy or unauthorized emulators of software or hardware, sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. Please refrain from posting this kind of message.
Now since the original poster lives in the US I will say that this arguement is over as it is illegal in the US to change the crystals in the transmitter himself, and it should be sent in to have this done. While this may be ok in other countries it is indeed illegal here. Any "encouragement", "tips", "tricks", or "we do it all the time here" conversations in this thread only encourage others to break the law here in the US. RCU does not promote illegal activities therefore I am going to close this lock this thread.

Ken