RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whiplash VS. Magnum
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 04:20 PM
jetsett
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whiplash VS. Magnum

Thanks for your objective reply wildnloose!

I don't care which airplane is faster or what engine has what!
I am only concerned about people replying to threads and "offering" their "opinion" on something they know nothing about! That's all!! That's it.

you said:

"I don't think Phillybaby is trying to get you all worked up..he's just giving you his opinion based on what he has seen (he does not have to own it to know what it can do...). Just check out the movies on the web site. "

He's giving his opinion based on what he's seen??
He's never even seen a whiplash, so how can he give his opinion on it.
As for the videos, ....I have hundreds of hours of jets and turbines on video, and I've got my own jets and turbines myself, do you see me on the jet thread telling everyone that there jets are slow, unless I had "this engine", and not even have that engine???
Does it matter anyways?? No it doesn't
I know which airplane is faster. If you read my post I think the magnum is better looking and faster than the whiplash. I am not worried about going faster than the magnum, they're both mine!!

Please read my initial post again. I wasn't trying to bash airplanes or engines. I posted my opinions with facts and specifications and told everyone what I thought, for everyone reading entertainment. As far as I know , on this website,. No one has flown a magnum and a whiplash together and have pictures to prove it as I do. So I thought it would be entertaining. THEN , some fool comes on here and replies, "

"If only you'd have used the West 50 you wouldnt see that pesky Whiplash "

That's all he typed.

He could have typed , "thanks for the contribution, and I enjoyed reading it." something positive would have been nice.,

NOPE!!

If only you'd have used the West 50 you wouldnt see that pesky Whiplash "

Does he have a whiplash? Does he have a whiplash on video?
Does he have a West 50?

I don't care!
I didn't put a posting on here for someone to bash.

I only thought it would be interesting for the extreme prop plane people to read about , since after all , these are two hot planes/topics on this bulletin board.

Just trying to put good reading and thoughts on RCU.

Never again!