RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX7 / AR7000 problem (reproducible loss of signal)
Old 07-11-2007, 09:50 AM
isabel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX7 / AR7000 problem (reproducible loss of signal)

Thanks for the advice so far.

-Regarding switching the emcotec, I am going to try that. I really think it is a transmitter problem since it could be reproduced without fail by jiggling the transmitter, but I will try everything.
-Regarding the loose fuse/battery suggestions. I checked both of these things, and in both cases the symptom would be that the transmitter itself would shut down and "reboot" (as Eric says, the 'beep'). This is not the case in my problem (the transmitter stays on, the receiver light goes off).

I will try to borrow another Tx and Rx to try to narrow it down. Eric, on one hand I am thought about getting the R9000 as you say. For the possibility to plug in a second receiver as you mention, but also you can plug in a Spektrum data recorder (30$) that records the number of fades, fail-safes etc. Would provide me with more info. On the other hand, if the Tx turns out to be the problem as I suspect, it would be a shame to sink more money into this system...

Any other input, please post it...