RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 GHz - A Broad Market Review
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 08:48 AM
d_wheel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 GHz - A Broad Market Review

ORIGINAL: aeajr

I have no interest in any of the systems and I don't own any of them. I just gather, digest information for my own use as I plan to go to 2.4 GHz some time later in the year and need to decide which will meet my needs. When I gain a lot of information, I sometimes present that informatoin for the benefit of others. I just call 'em as I see 'em.
I see where you are coming from with your report, however it is all based on second hand information and manufacture hype. It is impossible to remain unbiased with this type of reporting because you do not know how biased the original items your report was based on were. I feel that a report by someone who HAS used all of the present systems would be much more useful. If I had the writing skills to do so, it would be an interesting project. However, I know my limitations and also know that it would be biased somewhat.

All I can say is what I have said before. I have used all 3 systems, and have decided to go with Futaba for my use. Their scheme of things appears to be the most robust, uses hardware dedicated to model use, and is based on their years of experience in the field. And (here comes the bias portion ) theirs is the only module based system that will allow me to make full use of my 14mz transmitter.

Later;

D.W.