RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Official Presidential Ballot Nominees.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:09 AM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA Official Presidential Ballot Nominees.

Ken (&RCU)
That would be good to have. I hope we can keep it civil in the new election subforums... we didnt treat Jim Rice & the other D8 guys so bad last year, I hope the trend of treating notable guest posters well continues.

While things get a little heated in the AMA forum, and the moderators allow a little pushing on the rules for posting, I for one think those Subforums should run a little tighter ship... in particular any threads with Notable Guests / Officials. Nothing nazi, but lets try to put on a better face for company than what we do in the AMA forum. We dont want to look like a bunch of bickering children.

anyhoo-
Bylaws problem or Muncie problem?
The problem is the bylaws support and leave it open for there to be a Muncie problem.
If I were a despot with cronies, I would have fake elections with just my people on the ballot. I can tout the openness of democracy, and the nomination ability of the masss... but in the end my crew will just cut out any dissedent candidates by having 6 or 7 partyliners nominated so I can evoke
3) If there are more than three nominations then the nominating committee consisting of the District VPs select the three they feel best qualified.
... and presto! Amazing how a commity of a clique selects just members of said clique casting dissident outsiders off the ballot, based on their feelings.
Well, that is how I would do it, but I'm an evil despot with no intention of actually allowing Democracy to curtail my power.

With bylawys like these, no wonder the StatusQuo Party is so deeply entrenched.

"There is a god!"
I was only addressing that there was a god.
so that entire post should be stricken from RCU for being purely a religious comment.... there was nothing even remotely RC related to your Anti-Athiest comments, and your Forumvangelism dont belong here. I wont mind editing my post adressing your Solely Athiest Offensive Post when RCU deletes the 100% Non-RC religous content.