RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA Official Presidential Ballot Nominees.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:46 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA Official Presidential Ballot Nominees.

lets compare

Pres Reagan admin had a set of laws that allowed local schools to serve watered down ketchup as a Tomato Soup vegetable serving. This widely spouted <information> has been used for decades to slam that president. What they do not get into is that Not Stopping folks at local schools from malnurishing kids is not the same as Mandating It Be Done by local districts. If any kids got ketchup as a vegetable, it was done by their local school district, not the president.... and yet we hear no outrage over local schools choosing to malnurish just because they are allowed to.

The law allowed corruption, and the opponants of the president state that local school district corruption (of nutrition) as defacto against the pres.

AMA has bylaws. Said bylaws allow closed door nominee selction by feelings. If StatusQuo Party comittee of DVPs choose to be corrupt & kick out non partyliners, do we say that is good because they didnt violate the bylaws?

They, like the local ketchup serving schools, did the right thing by being corrupt, because the laws allow corruption?

Was there any corruption/cronie-ism in the AMA commitee?
Dunno, and will never know... they chose the transparent & public, oh, wait, no they didnt, they chose the secret StatusQuo-clique-only Closed Door Selection process.

Hmmm, so proud of the Feelings Based selection system, they want to keep it secret.

I will write in Horrace,
I might as well, I rushed to re-join AMA to vote for him, and I'd hate to think I wasted 3planes worth of money.