RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steve Kaluf and the AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:10 PM
JorLRice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

Hey guys,

If it was personal information about your own departure from an organization, you would not want it bantered around on the internet. Steve is no longer with us at AMA HQ and while some of the facts presented here are partially true, most are guesses and unsubstantiated.

The issue was discussed for a few minutes by the EC. The specifics of that discussion I am not at liberty to divulge and that is mostly out of courtesy for Steve Kaluf and Jim Cherry.

Actions such as this tear at the heart and mind of all parties. Ranting and raving does no good for anyone. I have every confidence that the AMA will rebound from this and continue to excel and I am equally confident that Steve will land on his feet and use his many talents to continue to provide for his family and the modeling public.

I hope you can all appreciate the fact that anything to do with personnel matters is taken very seriously and treated with confidence and respect. To enter into an exchange on this forum would be contrary to the employee confidence aspect all professional organizations and businesses practice.

I hope you understand regardless of what is written concerning this matter I cannot respond no matter how misleading or erroneous that information may be.

I can't discuss this further and don't think any good will be served by further discussions among yourselves.

Jim Rice
District VIII VP