RCU Forums - View Single Post - Steve Kaluf and the AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 12:42 AM
LeeL
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Steve Kaluf and the AMA

I realy cant express how dissapointed I am with the AMA right now. As was stated a few post back it is unbelivable how every time they take a fraction of a step forward they fall miles backwards. I have never in my life seen an organization that was more in need of a complete overhaul. I have always been very vocal in my support of AMA and truly belived it was in all modlers best interest to be a member, now I am no longer so sure of this. I am honestly starting to belive that quite a few others are correct in the fact that the upper tiers, are only interested in this as a social club where they can wield the power and have everyone bow to their wishes. I do not feel that anyone at Muncie cares one iota about the general members or our concerns. At this point in time I am actively searching for enough land and a house to purchase so I can have my own private field and club where AMA membership will not be a requirement. I am going to drop my membership in the 3 clubs I am a member of because of the AMA requirement and at this time have no intentions of renewing my AMA membership, untill such time that the AMA decides it will listen to the membership and truley become an organization that will be a voice for the modelers and do what the membership wants instead of what the upper tier wants for themselves.