RCU Forums - View Single Post - MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 08:04 AM
terry kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MANUFACTURER AND DEALER REMINDER

ORIGINAL: Justaddwata

That said there have been several members removed today who were posing as "new boaters" who were determined to be working for manufacturers. They have made many inaccurate biased remarks and several threads have been edited (and several removed). Apologies to one and all who have been inconvenienced by these deletions. Fact remains that the goal of RCU is to share unbiased information - not to promote companies, slander, or make fools of the many who abide by the rules of the forum.

ok first off i am not a sponsored racer or the owner , ect i am a person who likes to help people out. and when you help people you sometimes need to mention products and there use.. i dont see any posts with cmb , os engines, blazer marine , ect getting deleted, just someone who you do not get along with for whatever reason.. that is a real shame you have to be that onesided and rude to delete posts that may be helpful to other boaters "if someone wants to know where a part is bought or what kind it is" i dont recal seeing speedmaster posts being deleted for people telling where to get them .. how much , and part numbers. i have never in any way told cost , part number, or number of the place i got them , just where i got them , then a fewselect "nice people" instantly bashed on that person and his company????? sounds like communism to me. btw are you dedicated to seeing thi hobby grow? if you are "everybody" helps out , not bashing like you do. i know this post will be deleted and you must "always" have the last word, you have shown me that so far since i have been on here.... but that is ok. rest assured i will be back trying to enjoy real boat racers and their concerns, not a bunch of one sided jackasses. thanks alot and have a great day.