RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 01:36 PM
Figit090

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL Team Losi Micro-T thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: dacaur

you would be better off just buying a new micro-t!! Then I bet you could easily sell the TX for $20 and the chassis for $30-$40 after you take out the RX/ESC board....
he's partially pretty correct... a like new micro-t runs about 50-60 dollars right now on ebay, but i dont know about a rolling chassis. 30 is on the high side i think. i would NOT pay 40 dollars for a full chassis unless it was brand new and the seperate parts bought on ebay added up to anything CLOSE to that. but selling one might yield a decent profit i'm not sure... best way is to check yourself with an ebay account.

does anyone know and have a good description of what a FET is? ebay has "turbo FETs" and I'm wondering what they are, what they do, and if the ones on ebay are worth the average 10 dollars they are asking.... then they mention stacking i think or something...i just have no clue and if somone could sum it up that would be awesome.