RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dissatisfaction with the AMA
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:19 PM
JUGFLIER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dissatisfaction with the AMA

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy

I wasnt here for the Tail Touching thing,
but wasnt that just a bunch of folks that said the No TailTouching rule sux?
and did it on the internet to gather up a following / large enough group to make a difference?

Or a bunch of folks that argued for dozens of pages about Paintball?
Just a bunch of haters & folks that cant read... untill we see that they were right & AMA made the paintball stuff clear. That was a prime example of what many called just hating the ama, yet it yielded results/action from the AMA.

The minutes Hoss linked had a Reward Program for folks that can save the AMA money,
but any ideas LCS/Jug/I have to save a few bucks is just AMA Hating and must be argued against & insulted.
How many folks have good ideas to save the AMA money, but dont want to get slammed like we do, so they keep quiet.

Kid, what some people in here, even moderators, need to know is that many of the things brought forward in here are the result of real life experience. You can plan for all the contingencies you want to but it still takes real life experience to tell you whether some thing works or needs to be changed. I was told by a AMA representative that the AMA had no mechanism to punish fraud. Thats it. I think that is a big issue. Call it digging up the past or whatever but it did take a real life experience to make a problem like this appear. I did my best to keep it on track and on the most benign comment it got squashed. I thought this was the AMA discussion forum. i have been called nasty words in here, including Red ***** AMA hater by a supposed moderator.

Well, Hoss warned us a few months ago, seems he could be right. For all those who hate me, i will begin to limit my activity in here.