RCU Forums - View Single Post - Differences between the Sig Wonder and a Lanier SHRIKE
Old 03-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Cactus.
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Differences between the Sig Wonder and a Lanier SHRIKE

What exactly is your problem? If people don't say exactly what you want to hear we're not allowed to join in? What a shame you can't personally check each and every post before it gos up to make sure it reaches your standards.
Only one person here has given close to the answer WerHop wants, i guess that makes the rest of us scum for daring to give opinions.
My PERSONAL opinion is the Shrike looks better and for me that can swing a purchase. I have a Shrike and its a very fast smooth plane. now, while i do own a Shrike, i don't own a Wonder, A West powered Magnum or a Whiplash. But, Mr Too quick with his fingers and short with restraint. A club member has had both planes, both with same black bits inside and oily bits on the front making them totally comparable.
The Shrike was smoother, faster and is much better in ground effect on low passes. While the speed difference wont be much between them for our friend here to worry about i know which i would have every time.
For my friend the proof came when he sold the Wonder, later stuffed the Shrike and brought another right away.
Oh yes, the Wonder is also more prone to flip over if touched on low passes, from the flights i've seen with my own two eyes.
Regardless, these brothers will have hours of fun chasing each other around if they have the same gear, and wont notice the speed difference

I'd forgotten and gotten past the out of order £r&p you'd layed on me in the past, i wish you could too and save us from your tantrums