RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dissatisfaction with the AMA
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 01:11 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dissatisfaction with the AMA

50%-
surely you see the difference between a thread someone starts to suggest a change to give the Grant Procedure Some Teeth in the future, and the purely speculative / 'wow thats a bummer' type threads about a guy getting fired.

Speaking of speculation- heres a little magic 8ball crystal ball work on my part-
Jug writes AMA to suggest giving the Grant Procedure Teeth to recover misused grant funds, they see that as a great way to 'save' money & give Jug a check from thier Reward Savings program.

We could have a conversation on what kind of teeth, but folks just kept baiting Jug with the past & labeling him a hater. Eventually Jug took the bait & the thread got locked.
Victory for the Good Ole Boys, lock threads that suggest change by the folks they call Haters.

But that does make one ponder-
Folks that want to change something about the AMA are just Haters, because they dislike what exists,
Muncie has the Reward for suggesting change.

So Muncie must just be Haters because they admit there might be better ways to do things?
They Hate so much they are willing to pay other folks to come up with things that are wrong?
Heck, I'm not running around asking folks to find fault with AMA... but Muncie is.
----- so that makes me a Hater and Muncie correct (since Muncie is correct on all things forever)

Fine, to enact my hate further, I refuse to pay random folks to find $ fault with AMA.
Does that make me a worse or better member?