RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dissatisfaction with the AMA
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 PM
JUGFLIER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dissatisfaction with the AMA

You still don't get it do you.
STL, you are the one who does not get it. The director of the program is telling AMA members that there is no mechanism to punish fraud in the grant program. You have a poster who asked his AVP and was told the same thing. You have another poster who told us of a club who used grant monies for trips.

You had a post by ldelbert (it has been removed by the moderator) in which HE said that they had submitted the report that I HAD MADE THEN TO. Notice he didn't say AMA made them he said I DID. Yesterday a member of that club told me they were going to have to return at least $600.00 to the AMA, over 5 years later. Please don't thank me. If i had not made the AMA keep their feet to the fire this money would be gone and no-one the wiser. How much money is granted and then NO FOLLOW UP. The clubs who get money are supposed to send in regular progress reports, THIS CLUB DIDN'T. In five years. All the BS you spew in this forum does not negate the facts.

The bottom line... You can apply for grants from AMA and lie, not use the money as specified and there is no recourse.... Unless there is some one like me in the club.