RCU Forums - View Single Post - AVOID THESE ARF's AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 04:11 PM
IAMKAOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AVOID THESE ARF's AT ALL COST!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree. i read a lot of post's people praising horizon and their h9 and other products. not me!!! i had two bad experience's with horizon and one was a h9 product and their customer service.... i also had a similar experience with horizon a few years ago but this experience was with a new electric combo they were "over" advertising and selling. the model simply would not fly. it was greatly underpowered, wrong motor, battery pack and wrong esc. i was on the phone with them several times. i told the customer service tech to take one out of the box and and try and fly it himself and then get back to me. ......by gosh! he DID!!!!!!........he called me back two days later and offered to send me a more powerful motor,better battery and esc........"if"....i returned the flight system that came with the combo.............and pay half price for the new flight system!!!!!! which would have been a extra $65.00..........no thanks ................a very short time after that they quit advertising that combo. i have not purchased anything from them since.