RCU Forums - View Single Post - What 1:1 car do you drive.
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:43 PM
rideicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What 1:1 car do you drive.

ORIGINAL: wolfattak

ummmmmmmmmm Do you actualy own these... because each pic is in a different climate... the f250 has a palm tree in the background(suggesting southern area of north america)... the "fully build b18c1, gt30 turbo" wutever, the trees, the stop sign and farm land suggest central northern america to northern westcoast... and the the bikes appear to be in an abundant desert (suggesting southern central U.S. or possibly central Africa)...... do you travle alot or are you bluffing or what... couldn't get pics of your rides on so used others... could you please straiten this out...
silly boy, would I post this if it wasn't mine? you think too much, lol. Redding california is a hot dry place! the truck was in town, iono why the hell there is a palm tree...
the car was at my old house, days ago, like 05 or 04 or something, its been caged and am working on the body work now,
the bikes were on the porch when i was renting a place in happy valley, it was about 2 years after the big fire, they had moved in a new trailer and just bladed the whole property with a tractor.....

if this doesnt satisfy you maybe the link below will "straighten this out..."
[link=http://www.myspace.com/petthekittyz]www.myspace.com/petthekittyz[/link]