RCU Forums - View Single Post - ........."BELT-CP THREAD"........
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:49 PM
crashinbash
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ........."BELT-CP THREAD"........

Yeah I wouldn't give this radio for any other. I like it more than 12z.

The Pixy Zap is a great little heli. It's wonderful because of the size of the batteries, I can fly for 8 minutes and then it's only half hour to charge. The heli is very fidgity and you need precise control on the sticks. I've only flown it indoors so far, we've had 18km winds pretty much all of this year. Almost all I can do is hover and a little forward flight..... this is deffinatly meant for more intermediate to advanced pilots but it's fun to work on. Mine weighs in at only 168g without battery so you can imagine any wind at all will throw it off.

Repair parts cost almost next to nothing, you could buy almost a whole heli in parts for 65.00USD. The head needs to be upgraded a bit right off the batt. My plastic swashplate, the top mount was simply glued onto the inner bearing and came off during first flight. A couple screws worked they're way loose also so it's good to CA screws in that you won't need to remove later on.

Size comparison in the last picture, from left to right my : pixy zap, Honey bee COOL, Belt cp
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65681.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	783506   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb88177.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	783507   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty65454.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	62.8 KB