RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club III
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Loubud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club III

Nice going Sray.
There you are, flying around great, and didn't do a preflight check. Twice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pappy,
Prices are dropping as we speak. Thing is, only on ebay are the real good deals and I expect the prices to get lower right after Christmas. Xmas doesn't count as it doesn't exist.

B-25 went home.
Can't find the Electron 6's. I do have one that I'm swapping with RCverse as his is pos shift and mine is neg shift. Can't test it so I'll send it and hope Jim can. I think I stuck one in Pat's P-51 box and also in AJ's box. Can't test these either as they are neg shift and I'm not about to repack the boxes. You guys are on your own.
Oh, have a box for that sucky flier Sray. Might have tossed the last one in there.

Those that do want a new TX, keep an eye on tower, Hobby Lobby and Horizon for the current price of new TX's. Look for the older models instead on the latest but that wouldn't hurt either. I saw a new synthesized JR 7 channel sell on ebay for $150 less than these guys and it was brand new. Basically last years model but still on the big 3 list of new TX's.

All of this depends on your budget and whether or not used is acceptable. If used is ok, soon the real deals will show up on ebay.

Oh Oh Oh,
What an idea. I'll send Sray the 68" A-26. A minor mistake on the label saying Mr and Mrs Sray. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And a copy of the receipt.

GG,
Get that trailer ready and dismantle the heater.