RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK
Old 12-05-2007, 07:46 PM
lax195
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK

ORIGINAL: rcnitrohead

Wow, some of you guys are pretty biased and thats just sad.. They are just trucks, try not act like children and say this one is better wah wah wah.... They all excell in their specialty which is bashing for the Savage and racing for Revo... Note North Star, that the S-maxx is the exact same thing as a T-maxx except for the 4WD and Reverse. The length and track is identical.... Enigmamdw, the T-maxx is the crappiest basher out of all of the popular MT's out today I own a T-maxx and Savage I would know.. Crazzyrevo, before you say that, try actually owning a Savage and you will know that the diffs are strong as hell and the truck is a machine, being biased helps no one And if you were talking about the new standard shimmed diffs on the Savage, then you are a noob and shouldnt even be giving advice on the subject...[&:][sm=thumbs_down.gif]
True.

I have owned 2 Savage SSs, 2 Revos and a T-Maxx and I love the Savage and Revo. The Savage and Revo take a beating, where as the T-Maxx, ehh not so much. The Revo def takes the Savage on the track but my God you can take down people with a Savage at 35mph haha. I'd say go with whichever one looks more appealing, they're both awesome trucks.