RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK
Old 12-07-2007, 05:51 PM
North Star

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK

ORIGINAL: caseyw10

I was in your same position about 4 weeks ago, wondering savage or revo or t-maxx. I eliminated the t-maxx pretty fast and was left to the savage or the revo. after watching both go at it at the my lhs, i sided with the revo. the guy who had the savage kept pulling it aside to tune it to try to make it "able to keep up with the revo." Seeing as i'm more of a revo guy rather than savage isnt becasue im totally biased; I was in the same position as you are and choose the revo and am happy with my decision (wish i could have gotten both!) But if your not wanting to replace any parts at all; which If you break the arms on the revo and get the RPM arms it is unstopable) but if not, the savage will probably last longer stock, but if you just replace the arms with RPM on the revo while as you go, it will take the savage down
What caused you to elimante the T-maxx from the options so quickly?