RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flex shaft instead of prop shaft?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 09:28 PM
goldendesign04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flex shaft instead of prop shaft?

I will chime in here too,
Spetz for the the variety an frequency of your posts I can tell your itching to get your boat faster but on the other side of that coin you neither want to spend a lot of money nor do you have a large amount of time to devote to the project. Im only surmizing from your posts on here an others youve made stating you dont use often, dont want to dump a lot an so on.... firstly the parts to hop up this boat will be just costly (downer one) secondly you will need to devote countless man hours to modifying the boat to accept these changes (downer two) an finally will spend a vast assortment of time in the water trying to adjust with you newly made frankenstien trying to get it to run right (downer three). Now Ive called these downers an some may argue that thats all part of the fun an to me it is. But given the nature of some of your posts it shows you have a lot to learn, dont feel bad we all do at some point an hopefully we all learn daily but these things can leed to you biting off more than you can chew. So if your looking to play an as you stated the boat works well for you then by all means play. If you want more out of your boating expierance then look to a more advanced boat (that boats just an overgrown toy you have there) something that will challenge you but in the end reward you also.
Best of Luck
-Wayne