RCU Forums - View Single Post - Should PFs pay less for ALMOST same benefits as regular AMA members?
Old 01-09-2008, 07:16 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should PFs pay less for same benefits as regular AMA members?

The numbers I have pulled out are sourced by AMA. On what basis do you assure me that the PP program has its its own budget? Cite sources. I would be be very interested in seeing the AMA budget for the coming year that has been approved by the EC, even sans the PP program.
Cite sources? Building a company for dummies, business 101, and my mother. Are you kidding me Abel do you think that the PPP won't have it's own budget? Come on Abel the AMA has been in business for 70 yrs under practically the same business model and now have introduced an entirely new structure and you don't think it's going work on it's own steam and budget? You asked you DVP a question a week ago and got an answer, prove me wrong and ask him.

Also if the PPP fails, the AMA will cut the cord, another thing you can learn in business 101 and so forth. Think about Abel the AMA is taking a risk and they believe. But if the AMA believed that the PPP would take off to the races it would not have limited programs, benefits and pricepoints. Didn't DM believe that the PPP should be priced the same as the current program originally? He said it himself. But he knows the AMA is taking a risk and when you take a risk you don't put all your eggs or beliefs in 1 basket, but you still take the risk. The AMA is taking a risk, thus the pricepoint and benefits.