RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best of the Best Competition
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:08 AM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best of the Best Competition

ORIGINAL: hilifemt

ORIGINAL: supertib

Heres is my old used CRT out at the gravel pits... I bought this used right off the local race track.... this is a 100% track setup..It definitely could be tweaked to a bash setting from here

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...18978039295778

No wonder you dont break anything. You call that bashing? bwahahaha... thanks for the good laugh though all in good fun.

I like truggies, don't get me wrong. but why come into a MT forum and talk about them?

I admit this video is not abusing the Truggy, as that was my very first day with that CRT, or with any Truggy for that matter ....so at the time I was not quite sure how tough it was....We just ran it for kicks that day and were stunned by how easily it outclimbed the MT"s on the hills... As well contrary to popular belief the Truggy covers the rough terrain much easier then the MT"s did... THe video quality is not the best, but that ground is heavily rutted and filled with big rocks..the MT's were getting caught up and flipping over all day...on the hills there was no contest, the Truggy carved around the MT's..

As for toughness, there is no contest... the MT's break much quicker and easier then Truggies do, anyone who owns a quality Truggy and MT's will also tell you the same thing..

As for posting in a MT forum... Well I do not see the harm... If someone is looking to buy a new RC I feel they should keep an open mind about Truggies ..I see alot of very inacurate information being told about Truggies to keep people buying MT's... So IMHO if a person is looking for a Bashing/racing machine you cannot beat a Truggy.....