RCU Forums - View Single Post - Revo 3.3 to Savage X 4.6 (RTR) Comparison
Old 01-30-2008, 08:18 AM
beer=food
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Revo 3.3 to Savage X 4.6 (RTR) Comparison

Get a revo, for sure, they handle better, bash in my opinion better, the savage is a chunk of a pig, strong yes, but then so are revo's, people recon there not as strong, but none of them same people have shown me there video of them doing virticle jumps onto concrete yet, my revo, been there done that , no breakages, if you want to race, get a revo, or get owned.
The 4.6 will pretty much be as fast as the revo, my savage is a 3.5 not quite the same, my revo kills it, an engine upgrade in a revo after you kill the 3.3 will require a shaft upgrade too, thats the down side of teh revo in my opinion, its still the better truck, especially for racing, the handling wins it hands down for the revo, and as for damages, when l smahed my savage, it cost me a shock and everything, l hjavent had that sort of damage to the revo yet but if it were to happen, l bent a rod instead of smashing a shock, much cheaper fix.
Get a revo ! here come the savy bashers ! l just got another truggy, a cheap and nasty inferno ST, just for an experiment, LOL later........