RCU Forums - View Single Post - Rookie to monster trucks looking for a basher
Old 01-31-2008, 02:20 AM
Big Green Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rookie to monster trucks looking for a basher

ORIGINAL: neupane00

ORIGINAL: Big Green Machine

I see a lot of of votes for the LST2, what about all of the other Losi trucks? The Monster baja, the aftershock, the new raminator, are non of them any good? I am particualrily thinking of the Raminator. It seems to come with the best radio and shocks and the have the same retail rpice except my online retailer I deal with has it discounted [link=http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=TMLB0020]44% !![/link].I want to get a monster and I love the looks/specs of the LST2, plus i love my mini LST2 but the price has me a bit concerned and it seems that for nearly half price the Raminator is a pretty good deal...
BGM, i know how much u like ur mlst2.. Oh man. u will absolutely LOVE if u buy the full size lst2. its just so awesome. (btw, off topic. But horizon hobby sent me new battery for my mslt2, and its altogether new truck)!!

Ya, I know. Its the $700 after tax that makes me cringe. I am I would love it though just like my mini but I am not so sure how commited I am, my last nitro experience wasn't what I had hoped mind you it was only a single speed 1/16 that I could never get started. Plus i keep seeing Savages 4.6s for $350 used on my local classified adds, which is pretty tempting.

Good to hear about your battery, I am glad to hear you are impressed with it.