RCU Forums - View Single Post - RTR radio tirade
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 09:57 PM
hoodiegadoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RTR radio tirade

Originally posted by grampi
Listen here sonny, it seems to me you're the one who needs to sit back, shut up , and learn something. I didn't just get into this hobby a year ago.

If you care to take a stroll through this forum you'd notice there are many discussions about people having trouble with RTR radios, I'm sure you can figure out what that means.

If you think about what you're saying about the throttle spring, it doesn't even make sense. If that spring was strong enough to override the servo, how would the servo be able to open the throttle at all? It wouldn't. Now if you don't believe that, go turn on your radio, both the transmitter and receiver. Pull the trigger to open the throttle all the way. While holding the trigger, turn off the transmitter. You'll notice the throttle does not close. The only thing that will close the throttle if your receiver looses it's signal is a fail safe. The spring will not close it.
With ALL the knowledge you have about rc. I'm suprised you get anything running at all. Since you appear to know everything i'll drop the issue. Hope you figure out your radio problem.