RCU Forums - View Single Post - MT comparisons and "This MT is better than that" thread
Old 04-19-2003, 04:21 AM
adeoliver
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT comparisons and "This MT is better than that" thread

This is going no where fellas. We are right back to campairing. But I for one am all for more power, doesnt matter what its in!! "Oh ya and I can drive quite well" Doesnt matter what it is, cept Stadium trucks, not to much on those!!

Anyways I wasnt saying you had to drop a minimum of $3000 dollars on a tmaxx to make it a nice ride, you can spend just as much on it as the savage and still have a killer truck, beleive me I have purchased just about every hop up thats been made for the Maxx's.

Take for instance. stock 2.5 maxx

-front and rear steel cvd's $60-130
-alloy lower braces
-Nice Fm radio $100-350
-High speed/torque servos $40-120
-upgraded diffs $60-300
-FOC on tranny(if wanted) $15-80
-Nice aluminum shocks $65-150
-complete servo saver(Proline or Ue) $35-80
-And a stainless steel screw kit $18-30
-Titan Hinge pins and tie rods $18-35

On the high side something like $1280 and a pretty indistructable truck.
And on the low side something like $450, and still a screaming fast tmaxx with better acceleration, and handleing.

Now on another note you can pick up every part Ive listed for half or less used on ebay or Rc forums, I mean I have built an almost complete Ue supermaxx for a little over a thousand dollars.

But as it stands I have know clue, what is available for the savage. But if yould care to make a list of the same kinda upgrades with high and low prices then maybe we could get a much better compairison!!

You May speek now!!! LOL. :stupid: