RCU Forums - View Single Post - NOOOOoooo.....!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 05:39 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NOOOOoooo.....!

RAZOR:

I feel so bad for you there are tears in my eyes. As I consider you a good friend, I am trying to help. Called my private pilot, the SOB will not answer his pager or phone. Would fire the SOB Monday, but would have to find some other way to keep my Brother in Law employed. Would fly down and get you myself, but my fuel credit card is maxed out at the local airport (Castle AFB). The only jett that I am currently licensed to fly is the F-86, there are none available to rent in the area. May be for the best since I last checked out in one in 1957 while in AFROTC in College at Fresno. May be a little rusty, but would be game if you were. The Cessna 172 available would be about 3 hours flight time each way, so the game would be over before I could get you here.

If you can find a way to get here in time, there is pleanty of room in my shop area for you. The good side is there is a 46" HD TV in thre. Pleanty of Coors Light in the frige, several 5ths of JD that are only 1/2 gone from this morning, ice tray full. Wife is gone to her girlfriends, maby she said boyfriends, but gone in any event. Two of the 4 UC Merced cheerleaders engaged for the day are here now working as cocktail waitresses until after the game. Post game, we will be filming another eposode of "College cheerleaders gone wild", staring guess who. Need to augment my retirement income, and thats what I am best at. Have several friends in the LA area that are well set up with projection room screens, but don't think they are out of jail yet, think their homes were confiscated by those peskey NARCS. Had better get back to the pre-game, hope things work out for you today. Rog.