RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 2.4 Ghz 6EX looses link midflight
Old 02-03-2008, 10:28 PM
3DAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 2.4 Ghz 6EX looses link midflight

Take pics of all pieces or video and send it in. You do not need to wait for them to get back to you (I dont think) they are going to tell you to send it in. Any way sorry about your loss, crashing sucks. What was your preflight voltage? I like to check Rx voltage under load before every flight. Obviously there has been some problem's with the fasst, just curious about voltage????

If you post on Futaba's direct forum, it will not take that long before Krysta or Bax gets back to you. I would have sent everything in as soon as you got home including battery in same condition as it was when you picked it up off the ground. When they get the gear in these conditions they can properlya asess the situation. I had a Hitec Hs 225 mighty mini in an elevator servo on a 90 size edge go bad
and Sent ALL radio gear in and took pics. They replaced the servo and my plane. Not saying what Futaba will do, just saying that with all this Futaba Havoc going on it would be a lot easier for them (futaba) and rc community to deal with if they know exactly what's up!

3DAP